Re: Adboard/board meetings at GUADEC?

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 3:53 PM, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis gmail com> wrote:
Are we doing 1 day of board meetings or 2 days? I remember people thought 2
days may have been too intense and I think that the hackfest helped get some
in-person work out of the way. I prefer having just 1 day, what about
others?

I’d be in favour of 1 day.

Re: AdBoard: I assume we will do Friday the 6th, but we should decide what
time to begin. I liked having the meeting start in the morning, break for
lunch, and then end before the pre-registration event. Should we do a full
day AdBoard meeting again?

Friday is day 1 and the early bird event is on the evening of Thursday 5th.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director