Re: Adboard/board meetings at GUADEC?

Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis gmail com> wrote:
Are we doing 1 day of board meetings or 2 days? I remember people thought 2
days may have been too intense and I think that the hackfest helped get some
in-person work out of the way. I prefer having just 1 day, what about
others?

My preference is for one day, although I'm not sure whether I'll be
able to attend this year.

Re: AdBoard: I assume we will do Friday the 6th, but we should decide what
time to begin. I liked having the meeting start in the morning, break for
lunch, and then end before the pre-registration event. Should we do a full
day AdBoard meeting again?

I agree - starting mid-morning worked well last time.