Re: Outreachy sponsorship

Hello Marina,

Unfortunately we had other urgent items to address this week and we couldn't get to yours. Would it be fine to address your email next week? Let us know if that's not possible and we will try to do something this week.

Thanks Marina for the work reaching sponsors for GNOME in Outreachy.

Best
Carlos Soriano
GNOME Board of Directors