Re: Are there additional funds for hackfests?

Hi Kat & all,

Firstly, apologies for this coming up like this. There was a disconnect
between this particular hackfest, and a donation we've received which
has only been confirmed recently.

For confirmation, the funds we received are not explicitly for holding
hackfests in emerging countries, and was from a pseudo-anonymous donor
(ie: we know who it is, but they don't want it public knowledge).

Part of the use of the funds do work with the 'Recipes' hackfest, which
is I assume what you're talking about :)

In this case, let's assign the TC extra funding for whatever ihas been
approved for this hackfest. As we've now had the funding confirmed,
when this comes up in future, I'll be sure to let you know when extra
funding for a particular hackfest could be expected in advance.

Does that work?

Neil