Re: Service decommissioning: tasks, ethercalc

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 12:06 PM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
Hey!

Hi,

Was double checking the services that we have running on a particular
node and found two that are owned by the Board and was wondering
whether anyone is still making any use of them, they are:

tasks.gnome.org

I can see how gitlab can replace that. Do you have a way to find out
if any users have data there and inform them? Would be a shame if
there was any loss.

ethercalc.gnome.org

As discussed on IRC, I have at least one sheet there used for board
related work with people who may not be foundation members. Andrea
plans to finish setting up LibreOffice Online integration with our
Nextcloud instance and then I’ll migrate any data I have left on
ethercalc.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director