Service decommissioning: tasks, ethercalc

Hey!

Was double checking the services that we have running on a particular
node and found two that are owned by the Board and was wondering
whether anyone is still making any use of them, they are:

tasks.gnome.org
ethercalc.gnome.org

Please let me know whether they still are in use or not so I can act
accordingly.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av