Re: Are there additional funds for hackfests?

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 12:09 PM, Cosimo Cecchi <cosimo cecchi gmail com> wrote:
  • @Alexandre to share the wiki page about the donations with the travel committee when it is created. However, since the hackfest is happening so soon, maybe we do something else as a stopgap sooner? Any suggestions?
I may be confused, but we had already agreed in our last call that Alexandre would communicate this to the TC.
I still think that it's the best course of action, and it can be a simple follow-up to the email you sent to Kat, Nurtizi.

I received feedback that this could have been interpreted as it being an action item for Nuritzi.
To be absolutely clear, I think that the best course of action is for Alexandre to follow up with Kat in a timely manner as we had discussed in our call last week.

Thanks,
Cosimo