Re: [travel] Stepping Down from Travel Committee

Dropping Max for now.

Should we have an offboarding call with Max, and if so, should that just be Alexandre or maybe Neil + Alexandre? @Alexandre -- as the liaison, what do you suggest?

Max's resignation came as a shock because he's been really active in the travel committee lately, and my response was an immediate reaction to the situation. I recognize that I jumped the gun on suggesting some kind of an offboarding call to him without consulting the Board first -- I've noted it for future situations and will send an internal email like this before suggesting actions like setting up a call. Alexandre, I'm sorry for putting you in an uncomfortable situation here.

Let me know what you guys think about a specific offboarding call vs the regular call with the travel committee about all of the things we had planned on talking to them about. I can respond to Max again to clear things up.

Best,
Nuritzi