Re: [travel] Stepping Down from Travel Committee

Hi Nurtzi and Board

Because there is no telphone in my home and timezone different with all of you.
If Board are going to make a call, could you consider use "Google Hangout or Zoom"?

I know Google Hangout or Zoom is not open source, but it's hard to me to dail a phone call without telphone, and use app might be easy to me.

But it's not must to have, if I could not join the meeting, I think Kat or David will talk to Board more.

Max