Re: Are there additional funds for hackfests?

On 8 February 2018 at 14:18, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzi gnome org> wrote:
Hi Kat,

Yes, there are additional funds for hackfests this year as long as they meet
certain criteria.

@Neil and Carlos -- would you be able to jump on a call with the travel
committee and explain or else write it out here?

@Kat -- do you suggest we set up a wiki page with more details on the funds,
or would a call / email be sufficient?

It needs to be in writing to make sure that here is less space for a
misunderstanding. I suggest email, but wiki also works.

Best,
Nuritzi

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 11:16 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova