Re: Email for Benjamin

Just had a cursory look as I don’t want to be involved with this
(given I was in Ben’s organising team at the time).

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 7:17 AM, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzi gnome org> wrote:
in the future. To that effect, we believe that the Code Of Conduct for
Events that you and the CoC working group helped draft will help us do just.

That should be “do just that”.

We also want to mention that that the wording "at your earliest convenience"

One “that” should be removed.

is a polite way of asking for action to happen as soon as possible. Your
highlighting that as aggressive behavior alienated the people involved and
we would appreciate for this not to happen again.

This sounds wrong. Someone who feels like a victim of an aggression
because they misinterpreted language shouldn’t be blamed for raising
the issue. This should focus on it being a communication issue, not on
blaming him for expressing how he felt he was wronged.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director