Re: LAS update email

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 4:03 PM, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Hello all,

Hi,

We are fine to provide the budget necessary to cover the venue. Because of
that we are in a different footing, so the board would like the event to be
more relevant to GNOME. For that, we came up with the idea of having a
minimal amount of talks and workshops related to GNOME technologies. We are
open for more ideas, and would appreciate the LAS team to come up with some.

Could you point me to the discussion or notes from that discussion
that led to this?

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director