LAS update email

Hello all,

Unfortunately I felt behind on sending an email to the LAS team and I forgot some details. I wrote this email, is there something missing?

"
Hello Sri,

To wrap up our points during the call and further discussions the board had:
  • We believe LAS initiative is good and well intended, and the board thanks the LAS team for their effort.
  • We are fine to provide the budget necessary to cover the venue. Because of that we are in a different footing, so the board would like the event to be more relevant to GNOME. For that, we came up with the idea of having a minimal amount of talks and workshops related to GNOME technologies. We are open for more ideas, and would appreciate the LAS team to come up with some.
  • We would like to evaluate a new proposal with the previous point addressed and the budget and possible sponsors more settled.
We look forward to your answer, and thanks again for the effort!
"

Thanks