Contract revisiting

Board,

it's been 5 years since I started serving the GNOME Infrastructure
Team as its coordinator and as a GNOME Foundation contractor [1].
Since 2013 I took care of making sure the GNOME Project has been
functional on the infrastructure side (and not only) providing
resources, support and efforts. Uptime has reached the highest levels
since I was on-boarded on the team, no outages or service breakages
were registered during these past 5 years.

Multiple additional services were introduced and migrations performed
(to avoid OS fragmentation, to avoid OS' EOL, to obsolete deprecated
resources such as cgit with the current move to Gitlab and more). I'll
be discussing where we were and where we are now during the upcoming
call I was invited on for the whole Board to be aware of past, current
and future projects the GNOME Infrastructure team has been and will be
responsible for.

That said, I'm getting in touch as I'd love to see my contract
revisited regarding the hourly rate that I currently perceive
(14EUR/hour). During the past 5 years (and probably due to the lack of
an ED until now) the contract has remained untouched and the hourly
rate never revisited. I'd like to request to have the Board consider
revisiting the hourly rate.

Looking forward to hear from you guys on this matter, thanks!

[1] https://www.gnome.org/news/2013/03/behind-the-scene-andrea-veri-is-new-gnome-part-time-sysadmin/

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av