Re: Angelic Garden spa in florida uses the gnome logo

Hi Carles,

Definitely, this is something we care about. We will discuss it in our next meeting.

Thanks for reporting!

Carlos Soriano
GNOME Board of Directors

On 3 February 2018 at 16:24, Carles <cpbadosa gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

The Angelic Garden spa in florida uses a green tinted version of the gnome logo:

I don't know if this kind of thing is something you worry about. I wouldn't, but I'm not a lawyer.

If you don't, just e-mail me back and I won't bother you again with any more silly stuff.

Carles.