[Geary] compilation help

Jim Nelson jim at yorba.org
Tue Jan 29 02:55:24 UTC 2013

Are you asking about this one? http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/5748

-- Jim

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 6:33 PM, TC Meggs <tc at tnktp.com> wrote:

Good to know. I'm new to building anything with gir/Vala/cmake/et cetera and nothing in that error message indicated to me if it was a gir or vapi that was missing, but perhaps the uppercase letter should have been a clue. All of the mentioned gir's are in /usr/share/gir-1.0 and have been so if anything perhaps Vala 0.18.1 wasn't sourcing that dir and the Vala from GIT found it without issue. Since it built I'm not feeling like rolling Vala back to test! :-/

The issue I was investigating however, regarding attached images sent from Apple Mail.app and its MIME encapsulation, still persists. Is that a known bug?