[Geary] Heavy disk writes

Nelson, Jim jim at yorba.org
Fri Jan 11 19:37:50 UTC 2013

Ok, I think I know what's going on here.  Geary has problems with folders with large number of messages in them, particularly if you're active in that folder (such as Inbox).  The ticket that will cover fixing most of this is at http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/5865  This is something we really want to fix in 0.3.

-- Jim