Re: revolving doors and the Molly question

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 1:02 PM Debian GNOME relationship via foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org> wrote:
Dear Neil, excuse us for posting drive-by style but nobody wants to be first to ask and everybody wants to know.

Personally, I'm fully confident in Neil and Molly's ability to do great things for GNOME, and I don't have any questions about the private lives of any Foundation employees.

Sam