revolving doors and the Molly question

Dear Neil, excuse us for posting drive-by style but nobody wants to be first to ask and everybody wants to
know.  We've seen the retaliations against people asking questions in Debian.

Nobody appears to be asking about Molly.

People are asking about you.  You and Lamb both come from this Debian Cambridge grouping.  You are the
Executive Director.

How long did you know that your new hire was also your friend Lamby's girlfriend?

Please respond transparently, we would all like to see this cleaned up so there will be no discomfort or
embarrassment at GUADEC.