bzr branch (was: Re: 30+ patches in BugZilla.)

This one time, at band camp, Martijn Vermaat wrote:
>Op wo, 17-05-2006 te 16:35 +0900, schreef Bengt Thuree:
>> HEAD should not always be perfect. The relased stable versions should be
>> more reliable. Or?
>
>Sorry to bring this up here, but I think CVS is seriously holding
>development back in situations like this.
>
>Using a modern distributed version control system would make maintaining
>different branches a triviality, and even Subversion would make creating
>stable and experimental branches easier.

FWIW, there's a bzr branch in launchpad here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/f-spot/0.1/

which I got set up with the intention of doing feature branches of f-spot
with various things (flickr integration, etc) and republishing.

Unfortunately I got busy and was unable to do anything on f-spot that I
wanted due to time constraints, but hopefully someone else finds the branch
useful?