Re: [guadec-list] Registration for GUADEC 2019 is now open!

Hi Alex,

On Thu, 2019-07-18 at 10:54 +0300, Kiwi TCMS wrote:
На 18.07.19 г. в 2:26 ч., Kristi Progri написа:
Hi all,

The GUADEC organizers are pleased to announce that the
*registration for GUADEC
2019* is now open.

Hello Kristi,
when are you going to announce which proposals have been approved and
which ones
have not been approved? Website says schedule announcement was due in
June but
so far I haven't seen anything for my submissions.

Please accept my apologies for the delay here, which was due to a
number of technical issues with our conference software, and key
volunteers being unavoidably busy at critical times. We hope to get
this resolved in the next couple of days and to notify everyone and
publish the schedule.

Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation