Engagement BoF at GUADEC

Hi all,

The GUADEC organising team want to know about any BoF sessions that
will need rooms. I think it would be good for the Engagement Team to
have a session at GUADEC.

The BoF days are being held after the core conference days, from
August 10-12. If you are planning on attending GUADEC, and would like
to attend the Engagement Team BoF, which day would suit you best? Are
there any days when you won't be available?

Once we have this information, we can schedule the session and secure a room.

Thanks,