FoG changes

Hi there!

Conform a discussion that took place at the Boston Summit this past
weekend, I made the following changes:

+ Mentioned about our new annual option for the "Adopt a hacker"
program, where if you pay for the entire year in one shot, you'll get
among all the goodies, your t-shirt immediately.
+ Mentioned that we now offer a free subscription to LWN
+ Added a way for the user to send a message to a series of different
social media sites that they've just donated money to FoG.

You can view these changes by going to http://www.gnome.org/friends
and the social media option by going to
http://www.gnome.org/friends/thank-you.php

I now have to obtain a list from Stormy of all our current subscribers
so I can contact them and notify of our LWN offer and investigate
about offering payments through Google CheckOut program, but other
than that I have finished my tasks for the launch.

I want to invite everyone to take a look and contribute by
wordsmithing the text and help make it more intuitive to the end user.

Og B. Maciel
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org