Re: Joining Gnome

Hi Eder,

El vie, 14-05-2010 a las 15:05 -0300, Eder Marques escribió:

Currently I am involved with i10n/i18n in Debian. I would like to get
involved with gnome project. My academic background (BA and MSc) is
focused on Management, so I may I can contribute a little with gnome
marketing, specially in Brazil.

Cool. Keep an eye on the list, or read the archives for the last month
to know what's going on and how things are working right now: