Re: Friends of GNOME subscriptions

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks bryen com> wrote:

Would something like become a subscriber, get a gift (t-shirt or
whatever) and be entered into a drawing for some really cool prize like
free trip to one of the GNOME events be an idea?  Personally, I'm
somewhat less motivated to subscribe just to get a t-shirt that I have
to wait a year for than to enter into some raffle that just might be
really cool and worth the wait (and risk.)

Good idea.

It would be awesome if we could offer either:

"Trip to conference of your choice OR your pick of bugs fixed."

Especially since we will try to recruit users.

But that would take a commitment that might be hard to get ...

Stormy