Re: Friends of GNOME goals (& IRC meeting)

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 21:50, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
wrote:

First observation, this page needs to be updated:
http://www.gnome.org/friends/

Says 2008, obviously we're looking at 2009 donations now. (Sidebar)

Jaap, can you help us?

Sure I can change the year but I think the text below also needs to
change. Can you provide text for that?

BTW how are things going with your git account. Making these updates
is trivial if you have a git account.

About the friend of gnome program I think it would help if you would
write a monthly blog entry about how the program is doing and what the
foundation is doing with the money like you did a couple of times in
2009.

Jaap