Re: Software Freedom Day

The Beijing GNOME Users Group is planning to organize SFD in one univeristy in Beijing. We have some local compamy's sponsorship. We are going to talk about below topics to students:
1. What is GNOME
2. Google Summer of Code Students' experience
3. What you can do in GNOME and Join Beijing GNOME Users Group

-Emily

2010/8/31 Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org>
Em Seg, 2010-08-30 às 14:57 -0500, Paul Cutler escreveu:
> GNOME did a press release for Software Freedom Day
> (http://softwarefreedomday.org/) last year.   This year it's Sept. 18th
> - do we have any plans to celebrate SFD?
>
> Anyone want to volunteer to organize the press release and
> participation?
>
> Paul

We will have here in my city the SFD. What would be a good talk? Just
talk about GNOME as I always do?

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell