Re: Gnome/Guadec and Government market

Hi Stormy,

I think I haven't replied yet.... but it sounds like a good idea to take the a11y proposals into consideration for the pre-conference. Papers-team, what do you think? Sense, or Crhistophe, can you grant me the rights to see the proposals?

best,
Sanne

Stormy Peters schreef:
Perhaps we could give all the core day a11y proposals to Sanne and he can approach them for the government summit as well.

Stormy

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org <mailto:dneary gnome org>> wrote:

    Hi,

    Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
    > Op dinsdag 30-03-2010 om 16:11 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef
    Sanne te
    > Meerman:
    >> Besides a practical comment from Andre Klapper, you were the
    only one
    >> who responded to my request for a talk about accessibility.
    I've tried

    > Really? I think something must be wrong.
    > Eitan Isaacson said to me he submitted a paper about accessibility:
    > http://monotonous.org/2010/03/23/accessibility-hackday/#comments

    There are several things getting conflated - Sanne is talking about an
    accessibility talk for the government summit he's been trying to put
    together. Eitan submitted a presentation proposal for the core days,
    which will be evaluated by the program committee.

    Cheers,
    Dave.

    --
    Dave Neary