Re: Live media of GNOME 2.30

Le jeudi 01 avril 2010, à 10:37 -0400, Jud Craft a écrit :
On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:49 AM, Vincent Untz wrote:

Sorry, I forgot you said you'd take care of it. And, now it has been
updated. I guess you fixed it then, thanks Olav!

I'm not sure you can call it fixed if there's nothing there.  The only

The website got updated from git; that's the issue that got fixed.

previous version on Live Image was 2.26, which seems to mean there
wasn't an image for 2.28 either.  Are Live Images not normally created
with new GNOME releases?

Yes. We've been told there'll be 2.30 images 2-3 days after the 2.30.0
release.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.