Re: Updated "Why choose GNOME" leaflet

--- Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> wrote:

Andreas and I have been working on improving the
"Why choose GNOME"
leaflet for the upcoming LinuxWorld Expo in London,
UK. So far, we have
come up with the following draft:
<http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/whygnome.pdf>.

We're now looking for comments on the text to make
it more fun and
interesting. It's probably worth noting the
prospective audience will
probably be IT managers and small developers.

"for end-users, users, " ? (first para)

I'd indent the paragraphs with smaller icons so the
left margin of all text lines up.

That's the proofreading. Not sure about the fun part.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html