[Ekiga-list] Exchanging video device through line command or config file.

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Wed Sep 26 21:36:16 UTC 2007

Le mercredi 26 septembre 2007 à 17:56 -0300, Antonio Carlos Ribeiro
Nogueira a écrit :
> Snark, I am not so good in linux up to point to "write a
> PFacadeSoundChannel, which you give to the codec & networking code as
> your audio device nor a PVideoInputDevice"...  :-(
> But you  can told me wich key (string or int) I should set through
> gconftoo-2 in order to disconnect remotely the other point of my
> connection I stablished with automatic answer.
> In all the cases, thanks for the help trying.

You can not do that using a preference stored in gconf.

The only way to achieve that is to use the DBUS component of Ekiga and
write a small python script to manipulate Ekiga.

If you look in the mail archives, you will find a script posted by
Julien allowing that kind of things.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
       SIP Phone       : sip:dsandras at ekiga.net