[Ekiga-list] Exchanging video device through line command or config file.

Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira nogueira at emc.ufsc.br
Tue Sep 25 20:56:20 UTC 2007

Sorry Damien, I am not a beginner but nor an expert as much on linux...  :(
May you help me showing how I could to change the <stringvalue>BT878
Video ( *** UNKNOWN/GENER (2)<stringvalue> to <stringvalue>Generic
Vimicro 303b</stringvalue> in the
/home/nogueira/.gconf/apps/ekiga/devices/video/%gconf.xml file? I guess
that it is in this file I need to change the string, is it? What is the
command using gconftool-2 should I use? Sorry for my poor english. It is
difficult to me to explain my doubts.
Thanks in advance again.
Antonio Carlos