[Ekiga-list] Listening on different network interfaces

Palo S. palos at post.sk
Thu Sep 20 22:16:22 UTC 2007

I think that in the meantime, you can try to set up
Twinkle to do the job - it has the required feature
and I would bet that your sound quality problems
with it are connected with ALSA - try using OSS (ALSA
implementation in Twinkle does not seem to be the
best). At least for me, Twinkle has comparable
sound quality to Ekiga when using OSS.