[Ekiga-list] [ANNOUNCE] Ekiga 2.0.10 released
dsandras at seconix.com
Mon Sep 17 16:02:32 UTC 2007
This is an update of Ekiga 2.0.
* What is it ?
Ekiga is a free Voice over IP softphone allowing you to do free calls
over the Internet.
Ekiga is the first Open Source application to support both H.323 and
SIP, as well as audio and video. Ekiga was formerly known as
More information can be found at http://www.ekiga.org
* Where to get it ?
Ekiga is available at:
Dependancies like OPAL and PWLIB are available at:
OPAL and PWLIB *external* dependancies have been updated to OPAL 2.2.10
and PWLIB 1.10.9.
* What's changed ?
- Fixed several interoperability issues due to bugs and limitations in
CISCO Call Manager. (Damien Sandras, #429076)
- Decreased the default NAT binding refresh timeout. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed interoperability issue with SER+rtpproxy. (Damien Sandras,
- Fixed the check for the installed GTK+ version in the WIN32 installer.
- Fixed race condition when receiving an abnormal load of SIP text
messages. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed possible crash when opening V4L devices with 352x288 fixed width
capability. (Luc Saillard, #434223).
- Better handling of ACK requests timeouts. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed QOP authentication issues. (#368524, Knut omang)
- Fixed Assertion fail in SetAttribute() if empty formats list and don't
use deleted media session info when parsing fails. (Craig Southeren)
- Refresh video capabilities when appropriate in the V4L plugin.
- Fixed problems with the sa7134 card and with newer kernels in the V4L2
plugin. (Michael Smith)
- Do not use the loopback interface as possible interface on
OpenSolaris. (Elaine Xiong from SUN, #439873)
- Fixed routing of ACK requests sent for an INVITE with an original
Route header. (Damien Sandras)
- Optimized some color space conversions using MediaLib. (Elaine Xiong)
- Fixed potential problems with MJPEG-based cameras. (Matthias
* Security Fix
- Fixed possible remote crash due to fancy headers. (José Miguel
_ Damien Sandras
//\ Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org/
v_/_ NOVACOM : http://www.novacom.be/
FOSDEM : http://www.fosdem.org/
SIP Phone : sip:dsandras at ekiga.net
More information about the ekiga-list