[Ekiga-list] Listening on different network interfaces

Tobias Krais tux-spam at design-to-use.de
Mon Sep 17 06:40:52 UTC 2007

Hi together,

I'm a new Ekiga user. I appreciate Ekiga, because of the supported audio
codecs. But I have a problem. I have two user accounts. One account
listening on network interface ra0 connected to the web. An other
account should listen on tap0, a VPN interface. I can only connect to
one account, because Ekiga can only listen on one interface. How can I
solve this? Other softphones like twinkle listen on both interfaces, but
to not have the good speach quality.

I use Ekiga 2.0.3 in Ubuntu Feisty. I hope you can tell me how to solve
this problem.

Greetings, Tobias