[Ekiga-list] Ekiga over SSH

M_May at web.de M_May at web.de
Sun Sep 16 15:10:43 UTC 2007

Hi!

On my Ubuntu 7.04 machine (ekiga 2.0.9, amd64) I am using a wireless network with VPN which has most of its ports blocked so I have to use SSH to forward the ports needed for mail, jabber etc.
But I didn't succeed in configuring ekiga yet. The configuration wizard tells me, that I am completly blocked. So how can i forward SIP over SSH to use ekiga? What do I have to set for NAT? Do I set localhost as proxy?

Thanks for the help!

Matz

--
Strom, der nicht gelb ist: http://www.atomausstieg-selber-machen.de