[Ekiga-list] ekiga forgets video settings

Gunther Furtado gunzera0 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 11 00:08:11 UTC 2007

Julien Puydt escreveu:
> Gunther Furtado a écrit :
>> Every time I restart ekiga the video settings returns to default
>> values. How do I make it remember?
>
> Which video settings ? Ekiga stores its configuration in gconf on
> unix-like systems, and in an XML file on win32.

Well, I am running ekiga on a Debian Lenny System with KDE 3.5 on an
Athlon XP 1.8MHz on a SiS board and a logitech quickcam express (QC-usb
driver). The settings I am trying to keep ar those under the video tab
(brightness, white balance, contrast and saturation) but every time I
switch off the web cam viewing those values are reset to default. Is
there a way to keep those?

> Snark on #ekiga

Sorry, I don't know what that means.

Thank you,