[Ekiga-list] audio choking

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 7 14:12:00 UTC 2007

I increased it to (maximum allowed 1000) and still the same problem.

As I expected, I am unable to compile ekiga from source:
../lib/.libs/libekiga.a(gmcontacts-ldap.o): In function
`gnomemeeting_ldap_addressbook_get_contacts':
/home/domel/pack/ekiga-2.0.9/lib/gmcontacts/gmcontacts-ldap.cpp:164:
undefined reference to `PLDAPSession::PLDAPSession(PString const&)'

Looks like newer ldap is needed than I have in my system.

-- Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, Ph.D.
Computer Vision Lab CH-8092 Zurich