[Ekiga-list] audio choking

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 7 13:36:58 UTC 2007

Hi,

I changed the devices to default and the problem persists. I have put a
new log to the previously given link.

Well yes debian even testing has antic packages. I will try to build it
myself (but that usually does not work smoothly)

Regards -- Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, Ph.D.
Computer Vision Lab CH-8092 Zurich