[Ekiga-list] Ekiga + FlyDVB-T Duo video card

Σκαζίκης Ιωάννης iskaz at intracomdefense.com
Wed Oct 31 12:41:31 UTC 2007

Hi, I have installed a FlyDVB-T Duo video card (PCMCIA) in  my system
which works with Mandriva 2008 Linux.
The ekiga version which I am running is 2.0.11

The video device (works with saa7134, saa7134_dvb modules) has been
recognized (as a V4l2 device) both from operating system and ekiga.

My problem is that in the ekiga video window the picture aspect ratio is
not correct.
The video works fine, but it is not covering the whole video window.
At the right site of the video window, I see a big black line which
fills the gab between  the video window and the ekiga application.

Is there any way to set manually the resolution of the video or the
aspect ratio?

Regards,

Ioannis Skazikis