[Ekiga-list] Bluez-3.20, Bluetooth Headset & ekiga - How

Jakub Klawiter jklawiter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 13:06:13 UTC 2007

Hello!

On 10/27/07, Damien Sandras <dsandras at seconix.com> wrote:

> > :( It is not possible and will not be possible? BT headset can be very
> > useful for ekiga while it is not using soundcard, so You can still
> > listen music while talking via ekiga. And of course BT headset means
> > no cables ;-)
> It is possible, but not currently. Somebody has to implement it...
I understand this, my question is, what do you think somebody will ...
I don't know before Ekiga3? I understand that it will not be possible
in near future (if somebody havr to do this), but is is possible that
there is somebody in the Ekga team, who know how, and probably will do
this, because it is usefull, and it is also possible that nobody will
work on this task, because there is nobody (in the team) interested in
this feature.
I know the question is crazy but ...maybe it is possoble to answer. ;-)

--
Pozdrawiam, Jakub.
Milion osób dziennie pobiera Firefoksa... pobierz i Ty! www.firefox.pl