[Ekiga-list] Bluez-3.20, Bluetooth Headset & ekiga - How

Jakub Klawiter jklawiter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 12:23:47 UTC 2007

Hello!

On 10/27/07, Damien Sandras <dsandras at seconix.com> wrote:
> > $ arecord -D bluetooth -f S16_LE | aplay -D bluetooth -f S16_LE
> > or
> > $ gst-launch-0.10 -v alsasrc device=bluetooth ! audioconvert !
> > audioresample ! alsasink device=bluetooth sync=false
> >
> > same time I can listen music via built in sound card, so it is working
> > I just don't know how to "tell ekiga" that it should use pcm_bluetooth
> > (?) device.
>
> It is not possible to do it... Somebody would have to write a patch for
> the ALSA plugin...
:( It is not possible and will not be possible? BT headset can be very
useful for ekiga while it is not using soundcard, so You can still
listen music while talking via ekiga. And of course BT headset means
no cables ;-)

--
Pozdrawiam, Jakub.
Milion osób dziennie pobiera Firefoksa... pobierz i Ty! www.firefox.pl