[Ekiga-list] CIF over h261 on Ekiga 2.0

Njål Borch njaal at itek.norut.no
Fri Oct 26 12:48:21 UTC 2007

Hi, and thanks for the quick reply!

On Fri, 2007-10-05 at 18:02 +0200, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Le vendredi 05 octobre 2007 à 13:55 +0200, Njål Borch a écrit :
> > Is there any special reason that Ekiga has "lost" the ability to use CIF
> > resolution?  Specially since it apparently can handle it well if the
> > remote client sends it?  Is there an easy fix?
>
> You can try the SVN snapshot :
> http://snapshots.seconix.com/
>
> The feature is back.

We tried the snapshot, but it is quite different and not very stable.  I
was more wondering about whether there is an "easy fix" to enable CIF
again.  As I could see from the Ekiga source (2.0.11), both QCIF and CIF
seems to be supported.  Is it from the underlying libraries?

I am quite able to code myself, but without any pointers I'll spend too
much time reading code. :-)

If I fix it, I will of course provide a patch for the community to
re-enable CIF for Ekiga 2.0.11 (or whatever library requires changes).

Best regards,
Njål