[Ekiga-list] Importing Settings and Phone Numbers

Erik Sorenson eriksorenson at amtelecom.net
Mon Oct 8 21:18:48 UTC 2007

I have a working Ekiga install working on openSUSE 10.1.  I' installing
openSUSE 10.3 into a separate partition with a new install of Ekiga.

Is there any way to import my prior settings (including subscription to
ekiga.net (username, pw, phone numbers I dial, the diamond account info, etc)
into the 10.3 install of Ekiga, perhaps even by copying one or more files
across?  If copying, where's the "config" files that stores this info?

Or do I have to enter all the stuff again?  TIA.