[Ekiga-list] SIP Proxy

Philippe Laliberte arsphl at davidbowie.com
Fri Oct 5 19:17:27 UTC 2007

Hello Bent,

Not only it is not rude but it is what I was expecting. We can not all
be SIP cracks and I did not find on SER or other SIP central system
functional details. The RFC was not available to me a few hours ago.

Thanks. That way I'll sleep with a fuller mind tonight... well it's
Friday, it might melt down a little, 08:00 PM is late enough for serious
activities.

Cheers,

Philippe