[Ekiga-list] Fullscreen

Philippe Laliberte arsphl at Davidbowie.com
Mon Oct 1 01:05:18 UTC 2007

Hello,

Well I do not get a distorted image with gspca . I tried it with both an
old Logictec Express and a Pixart. That is with v4l not v4l2. The
resolution is pretty bad with both, but I am trying to understand why.
Might be simply that they are piece of junk. I found one in the trash,
the other paid 12£ for it.

Cheers,
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 046d:0928 Logitech, Inc. Quickcam Express
Bus 003 Device 003: ID 093a:2468 Pixart Imaging, Inc. Easy Snap Snake
Eye WebCam

P.S. Chris, you can make your signature as an attachment, it is more
convivial for those that do not have a GPG/PGP plugin. Alternatively you
can get for free a formal Internet personal certificate. It is accepted
by most email browsers, which is better because they can encrypt back
easily any answer they might have.