[Ekiga-list] How to enable far end camera control using ekiga

Daniel Suson suson at calumet.purdue.edu
Thu Nov 29 21:02:29 UTC 2007

Dear All,
	I'm trying to set up my web camera for videoconferencing. My institution has
a typical firewall and has set up access to their video bridge for me. When I
call the IP address of the bridge, I have to manipulate the selection arrow
on the far end. I've been told this requires far end camera control. After
trying all of the apparent options, I still can't make any changes. Is there
a way to accomplish this? I'm using Ekiga version 2.0.9, which came with
dropline gnome.

Thanks,
Dan
--
Daniel Suson
Dean - School of Engineering, Mathematics, and Sciences