[Ekiga-list] multiple accounts - which of them is used as source ?

Sergei Steshenko sergstesh at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 15:41:19 UTC 2007

--- yannick <sevmek at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Le mardi 27 novembre 2007 à 20:55 -0800, Sergei Steshenko a écrit :
> > If I do so and if I "dial" a SIP account, from which of the two
> > accounts do I dial ?
>
> You can call sip:yourfriend at firstprovider.net

OK, suppose, _both_ of my accounts are selected, then from of the accounts will
my call come ?

That was my question.

Some friends may know me through one account of mine, and others through
another, so I do not want my friends to reject my call because they come from
and unknown to them account.

Also, some echo services reject alien accounts.

So, again, if both accounts are selected, from which of them will my friends see
my call ?

It's like I have a number of accounts in my sylpheed-claws, and I choose from
which of them I send an Email.

Thanks,
  Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/