[Ekiga-list] multiple accounts - which of them is used as source ?

Sergei Steshenko sergstesh at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 04:55:01 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I've just tried Ekiga as a SIP phone, and it positive feature is jitter buffer - really
improves quality.

Now the bad thing.

I've entered two accounts (none with Ekiga).

I can choose both of them to perform registration (through checkboxes).

If I do so and if I "dial" a SIP account, from which of the two accounts do I dial ?

In 'twinkle' there is no such question - I first choose source (my) account and then
I choose destination account.

Thanks,
  Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/