[Ekiga-list] trace of problem getting Ekiga to work in kubuntu gutsy

jim ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Mon Nov 26 01:21:56 UTC 2007

> > I did everything successfully till the end of step 3 but I guess
> > ekiga's
> > attempt at registering me is failing. Any idea why? Not sure what I am
> > doing wrong.
>
> Go to Edit->accounts
> Do you have a line for ekiga.net?
> Is the box (A column) checked?
> What does the status column tells you? Registered?
>
> You can check and uncheck the box (A column) to force manual
> registration.
Thanks again Yannick. I did all this and the status column still shows
me unregistered. As well as checking and unchecking the A column I also
tried deleting the account and reloading it. Again I show up as
unregistered. Here is the latest trace
http://www.pastebin.ca/797491 . Thanks for your patience in helping me
get to the bottom of this.
Jim